Fees include an establishment fee of 20% of the loan amount and a monthly fee of 4% each month. We match your repayments to your pay cycle.
By way of example, a loan of $500 over a 3 month period would have an establishment fee of $100 and a monthly fee of $20 each month ie: total monthly fees of $60. The total repayable is therefore: $500+$100+$60=$660. Your monthly repayment amount is therefore $220 per month.
A medium amount loan is a loan over $2000 and a minimum duration of 62 days. Fees include a $400 establishment fee, an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 48%, and a Comparison Rate* of %.
By way of example, a loan of $3000 over a 3 month period would have an establishment fee of $400 and interest charges of $. The total repayable is therefore: $3000+$400+$=$. Your monthly repayment amount is therefore $1,.
* The comparison rate is based on a $2,500 loan over a term of 2 years with a $400 establishment fee and weekly repayments. QuickCash does not offer loans for $2,500 over a term of 2 years.
A comparison rate is a tool you can use to determine the true cost of a loan. It contains a standard formula which includes the interest rate and certain charges relating to a loan.
- Adjusted Credit Amount: $1,000 (what you receive)
- Permitted Establishment Fee: $200 (set by NCCP at 20% of the loan amount)
- Monthly Permitted Fee: $40 per month charged on the anniversary date of the loan
- Amount of Credit of the Loan: $1,240
- Nominal Percentage Rate (Interest) per annum: 0% as defined by NCCP
- Repayment Frequency: Weekly
- Total Amount of Interest Payable: NIL
- Total Number of Repayments: 26
- Consisting of 25 payments of $ and 1 final payment of $
*This Comparison Rate is based on a $1,000 loan over a term of 26 weeks. Read more